Understanding Leadership Competencies
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
This self-evaluation course looks at the qualities and competencies that are consistently found in outstanding leaders. Discover nine competencies in hard-to-pin-down areas like passion, integrity, and humor that lie well beyond the ordinary confines of management theory and practice, yet they contribute greatly to what we recognize as true leadership.
- define leadership.
- identify effective leadership behavior.
- apply ethical leadership.
- implement change.
- apply different types of leadership power.
- set goals.
Part 1: Introduction
- Competency: A Definition
- How They Were Chosen
- The Leadership Capstone Model(TM)
- What Are They?
- Integrity and Trust
- Building a Team
- Setting Priorities
- The Bottom Line
- Putting It All Together
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.