Learning to Manage walks you through the process of successful management by introducing the tools and techniques for effectively handling five target areas â people, projects, performance, problems, and even personal development because successful management starts with being able to manage yourself. Each of these areas is essential to minimizing the stress associated with the transition from individual work as you learn to delegate, communicate, and most of all, develop your employees â laying the foundation for productivity and organizational success
Define leadership roles, write a vision statement, and set goals.
- Communicate, support, and implement vision.
- Examine employee roles and align employee priorities.
- Motivate employees and reduce employee apathy.
- Understand the phases of change and communicate change.
- Maintain vision and resolve conflict.
- Identify the effects of change and overcome failures and mistakes.
- Role of Leadership
- Understanding Differences Between a Leader and a Manager
- Identifying a Leader
- Defining a Vision
- Analyzing a Situation
- Writing a Vision Statement
- Setting Goals
- Communicate and Support Vision
- Communicating Effectively
- Gaining Support and Empowering Employees
- Implement Vision
- Implementing Vision
- Examine Employee Roles
- Understanding Roles of a Leader
- Understanding Roles of an Employee
- Helping Employees Learn Their Role
- Employee Priorities
- Aligning Employee Priorities
- Evaluating Employees' Performance
- Providing Feedback to Employees
- Motivation In Leadership
- Understanding Guidelines
- Employee Apathy
- Identifying the Hindrances
- Phases of Change
- Understanding the Awareness Phase
- Understanding the Achievement Phase
- Informing Employees
- Communicating Change
- Understanding Benefits of Change
- Maintain Vision
- Acting as a Role Model
- Motivating Employees Through Change
- Solving Problems During Change
- Resistance and Conflict
- Resolving Conflict
- Effects of Change
- Understanding Workplace Changes
- Identifying the Sources of Stress
- Failures and Mistakes
- Responding to Mistakes
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.