This course teaches managers and supervisors about the human characteristics that are protected by anti-discrimination laws and the type of conduct related to the “protected classes” that can lead to a claim of unlawful workplace harassment. It offers strategies for preventing unlawful harassment and teaches managers how to respond appropriately when they learn of it. It also discusses the risk of liability to both the company and a manager if he or she fails to stop harassment or personally engages in harassing behavior.
At the conclusion of this course, you should be able to:
- Learn how to respond appropriately when dealing with discrimination issues
- Discuss the risk of liability to both the company and a manager if they fail to stop the harassment or engage in harassing behavior
Subject Matter Expert
Syntrio, Inc. has been a force in the online learning industry since its inception in the late 1990s. While many e-learning companies spawned to satisfy the emerging market through various business models, from the start, Syntrio's objective was to provide clients with a cost-effective, turn-key online learning solution comprised of our own proprietary courseware and hosted learning management systems. This provided the flexibility needed to respond to the market with innovative and timely solutions.
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to print a certificate of completion from your training page.
The final exam must be passed successfully with 70% or higher in order to receive your certificate of completion.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide