It used to be nearly impossible to become a New York Times best selling author because you needed to have a publisher, and be very well connected. But since Amazon democratized book publishing, it is more attainable to become a best selling author on Amazon, and in this course I teach you exactly how to do that.
In this course I show you how to write a good book even if you are not a good writer, how to position your book to more easily attain a best seller status, and then I show you exactly what I did to become a 3-time best selling author on Amazon so that you can do the same thing too.
Go ahead, sign up for the course, and let's make you a best selling author. Just imagine how potential employers, business partners, clients or investors will respond when they read your bio when it opens with the words ""best selling author."" People will be impressed, and will be more likely to do business with you or hire you. So having a best seller status will pay for itself many-fold throughout your career.
- Professionals who want to improve their authority within a field or a subject matter Authors
- Become a best selling author on Amazon
- Sell many more books than before, so this course should pay for itself
- Create an amazing resume piece of being a best selling author
- Improve your personal brand and authority on a subject matter
- Section 1: Course introduction
- Section 2: Amazon and Kindle basics & how to position your book
- Section 3: What I did to become a best seller
- Section 4: How to write titles/descriptions to make people BUY
- Section 5: Additional sales and marketing tips
Please have sufficient English language skills because this course has no subtitlesHave an interest in becoming a best seller
Subject Matter Expert
I am the creator of the Problemio business apps which are some of the top mobile apps for planning and starting a business with 1,000,000+ downloads across iOS, Android and Kindle.
I am also an author of three business books (marketing to reach 1,000,000 people, on starting a business, and on the mobile app business).
I am also a business coach. On my apps and in my private coaching practice I have helped over 1,000 entrepreneurs. That means I can probably help you quite a bit as well.
My areas of expertise are mobile apps, software engineering, marketing (SEO and social), and entrepreneurship.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.