Building a brand that resonates with your customers can be a challenge. In Building A Strong Brand, you will learn what the most important characteristics of a powerful brand are. This is a practical course that provides you with the skills needed to build a strong brand for your business.
The course starts explaining what exactly a brand is. Then we go into what makes a strong brand and why it is important. Finally, we analyze choosing a company name vs using your personal name as a brand.
- Understand What A Brand Is
- Know How To Build A Strong Brand
- Ability to Choose Between Personal Or Company Name
- Section 1: Introduction
- Section 2: Constructing A Strong Brand
- Section 3: Branding With A Personal vs Company Name
- Section 4: Practical Branding
Subject Matter Expert
I have written desktop applications in languages running from Delphi to C# winforms/WPF. I have also built ASP.NET webforms and MVC based applications. When the iOS SDK was first introduced, I bought a Macbook and began building apps for the iPhone. I currently have seven apps in the iTunes App Store.
I have an MBA from ASU (14). My undergraduate major was in mathematics. Before graduating, I decided to get a business degree. I continued taking mathematics courses at the University of Washington after completing my undergraduate degree.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.