Blogging can help you:
- Market your business
- Establish yourself as a thought leader
- Get the word out about your causes
- Become more attractive to potential employers
- But where do you start?
What should you blog about?
For that matter, what the heck is a blog?
Blogging for Success assumes nothing â providing anyone with the knowledge and confidence to plan a successful blog right out of the gate.
This course offers an introduction to the technology behind a blog and explores the different blogging platforms available.
The course demonstrates types of blogs and blogging styles, as well as appropriate writing tones for specific audiences.
Join author and new media expert Deltina Hay as she helps you plan a successful blog by demonstrating real-world examples, and guiding you in answering critical blogging questions.
Blogging for Success also shows you how to create good web content for your blog. The course explores how people read online content, and shows you how to make your content easier to read and more likely to get noticed.
The course also takes a look at ethics issues like copyright concerns, disclaimer and disclosure statements, and codes of ethics relevant to your profession and your industry.
Included as a special bonus is the introduction to Deltina's WordPress.com Essentials course, and a full lesson from that course about starting your blog using WordPress.com.
Worksheets and resources included!
Don't put that blog off any longer. Take the course today, and plan the blog you've always wanted.
Entrepreneurs, business owners, managers, executives, Social media strategists, Marketers, PR professionals.
- This course shows you how to plan a blog for your target audience
- Learn how to find the right blogging style for your audience
- Learn how to blog according to your business or personal goals
- This course demonstrates different blogging platforms so you can choose the one that fits your needs
- Section 1: Introduction to Blogs
- Section 2: Finding Your Style and Planning Your Blog
- Section 3: Fine Tuning Your Blogging Efforts
- Section 4: Bonus Lessons From WordPress.com Essentials
Subject Matter Expert
Her first book, The Social Media Survival Guide, is used as a text in colleges and universities worldwide. Her latest book, The Bootstrapperâs Guide to the Mobile Web, helps businesses optimize their mobile web presence. And her upcoming book, The Bootstrapper's Guide to the New Search Optimization, focusing on holistic and organic optimization techniques, will be released in 2015 as a web app.
For nearly 30 years, Ms. Hay has done custom programming, database management, web development, search optimization, and social media marketing consulting for businesses of all sizes. Some of her past clients include Real Simple Magazine, American Greetings, Nestle Toll House, Victoria's Secret, and Kraft. Ms. Hay's graduate education includes computer science, applied mathematics, numerical analysis, and psychology.
Ms. Haysworking knowledge of social media tools and web development concepts make her courses some of the most thorough and accessible in the industry. She focuses on educating businesses on strategies, technologies and tools for creating an optimized presence in the traditional, social, and mobile web.
Ms. Hay developed the graduate-level Social Media Certificate program for Drury University, and contributes to many online sources, including Six Revisions, LinkedIn, Technorati, and SocialMediaBiz.
Ms. Hay is a lifelong learner who loves to share her diverse knowledge and give back to the industries she loves. She is a member of the International Marketing Standards Board and serves as the Board Chair of the Independent Book Publishers Association."
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.