In this course you will learn how to get on the radio, how to promote your business (and make extra cash) with events, how to promote your business with business cards, flyers, and much more.
Paul Graham of Y-Combinator On Unscalable Marketing Strategies
Paul Graham, who is the founder of Y-combinator which is the top start-up incubator in the world, and one of the most influential business people today often talks about how he urges all his start-ups to think about the unscalable marketing strategies early on to build a foundation and relationships. This is partially why this course will be great for you. While some of the strategies here won't scale, they are rooted in deep fundamentals which will help your business grow long-term.
If you have questions about the course, or are wondering whether the course will be right for you, send me a private message, and I will help you understand whether this course is right for your particular situation.
This course will take between 1 and 2 hours to complete. The course is almost all video."
- Small business owners
- Promote your business with various offline techniques
- Promote your business with business cards, flyers, and much more
- Understand how to get yourself to be interviewed on the radio
- Learn networking
- Learn how to build a referral network
- Learn how to use discounts and promotions to get friend referrals
- Learn to stand out from your competitors with ideas from Seth Godin
- Get more clients
- Make more money from the increase of clients
- Grow your business with offline techniques that would accompany your online marketing efforts
- Section 1: General marketing fundamentals and good practices to be aware of
- Section 2: Offline marketing strategies & ideas
Subject Matter Expert
I am the creator of the Problemio business apps which are some of the top mobile apps for planning and starting a business with 1,000,000+ downloads across iOS, Android and Kindle.
I am also an author of three business books (marketing to reach 1,000,000 people, on starting a business, and on the mobile app business).
I am also a business coach. On my apps and in my private coaching practice I have helped over 1,000 entrepreneurs. That means I can probably help you quite a bit as well.
My areas of expertise are mobile apps, software engineering, marketing (SEO and social), and entrepreneurship."
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.