But what does that really mean for your business?
The first thing you need to know is that people use mobile devices differently than they use desktop computers. Mobile device users know what they want, and they are more likely to act once they find what they are seeking.
This means different things to different types of businesses.
For local businesses, it means making sure your business can be found in the places mobile users are looking for local deals.
Mobile and Location-Based Marketing explores these places, including sites like Foursquare and Yelp, as well as social media location options within Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus.
The course also looks into micro-location tactics like geo-tagging, augmented reality, and geo-fencing.
And if you rely on a website for sales, leads, or brand exposure, preparing your website for the mobile web is imperative.
Mobile and Location-Based Marketing helps you plan the best mobile solution for your website.
The course also explores mobile website solutions like responsive web design, mobile website templates, and reputable services.
And what about mobile apps you ask? Good question.
The course outlines how to plan the right type of app for your business, and introduces solutions such as coding from scratch, using a framework, or finding a good service.
But mobile marketing is more than just websites and apps. Mobile and Location-Based Marketing also covers other mobile and location-based marketing topics.
Topics like marketing using QR codes, mobile advertising, rich media ads, SMS marketing, and creating mobile-ready landing pages for all your mobile marketing efforts.
The course also includes a number of worksheets to help you create location-based marketing plans, plan your mobile website, plan your mobile app, or create a QR code marketing plan.
- Local business owners
- Business owners and marketers who rely on web traffic
- Social media strategists
- Marketing, Advertising, and PR professionals
- Web developers and Web designers
- Choose and optimize the best location-based marketing tools for your business
- Plan the best mobile website solution for any business
- Understand the issues that should be addressed when planning a mobile website.
- Decide whether you need a mobile app, and help you find the right mobile app solution.
- Learn mobile marketing tactics you can use to promote any product or business.
- Section 1: Introduction
- Section 2: Location and Review Services
- Section 3: Other Location-Based Services
- Section 4: Location-Based Marketing Plan
- Section 5: Mobile Web
- Section 6: Mobile Websites
- Section 7: Mobile Apps
- Section 8: Other Mobile Marketing Tactics
Subject Matter Expert
Her first book, The Social Media Survival Guide, is used as a text in colleges and universities worldwide. Her latest book, The Bootstrapperâs Guide to the Mobile Web, helps businesses optimize their mobile web presence. And her upcoming book, The Bootstrapper's Guide to the New Search Optimization, focusing on holistic and organic optimization techniques, will be released in 2015 as a web app.
For nearly 30 years, Ms. Hay has done custom programming, database management, web development, search optimization, and social media marketing consulting for businesses of all sizes. Some of her past clients include Real Simple Magazine, American Greetings, Nestle Toll House, Victoria's Secret, and Kraft. Ms. Hay's graduate education includes computer science, applied mathematics, numerical analysis, and psychology.
Ms. Hays working knowledge of social media tools and web development concepts make her courses some of the most thorough and accessible in the industry. She focuses on educating businesses on strategies, technologies and tools for creating an optimized presence in the traditional, social, and mobile web.
Ms. Hay developed the graduate-level Social Media Certificate program for Drury University, and contributes to many online sources, including Six Revisions, LinkedIn, Technorati, and SocialMediaBiz.
Ms. Hay is a lifelong learner who loves to share her diverse knowledge and give back to the industries she loves. She is a member of the International Marketing Standards Board and serves as the Board Chair of the Independent Book Publishers Association."
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.