Thumbnails are important in search results and in suggested videos.
3 Primary areas that having optimized video thumbnails can DRIVE MORE views.
In YouTube Search a better thumbnail can get you more clicks even if your video ranks lower in the search results. People look at visual ques first when they are looking for content. Having an appealing video thumbnail can really make a difference.
Google Search - your video already has an advantage over websites in that videos in search results have Thumbnails. Use this more effectively to drive traffic to your video.
Suggested Videos - The suggested videos is one of the best sources for traffic to your YouTube Videos. Stand out from the crowd and get more clicks on your video.
Why you should consider optimization of your thumbnails!
- more professional impression of your video
- YouTube does not pick the most optimal image for your video
- Your audience grow as people look at thumbnails first when deciding a video to watch
- Quicker way to convince viewers to pick your video
- Answer the viewers question and entice them on viewing your video
- thumbnails can reinforce your video title and send a stronger message to the potential viewer.
- Channel branding and consistency
- Important factors in Thumbnail Optimization
- Make them eye catching
- use good contrast of colors
- Represent your content
- Always create a thumbnail
- Clear and well designed
- Visually compelling leaving the audience wanting more
- make the audience curious to the content of your video
- Close up of faces
- Look great on all devices large and small
- Hi resolution and clear
- video marketers who want to grow their channels
- SEO and promoters who want to get more views
- Anyone who is interested in Marketing
- Digital marketing professional who want to promote videos
- create more attention grabbing thumbnails
- know which images the audience wants
- Understand the importance of thumbnails
- Design better thumbnails
- Use thumbnails more effectively to grow your youtube channel
- Video marketing visual elements
Basic understanding of SEO.Basic understanding of YouTube.Must have an interest in Video Marketing.Interested in Digital Marketing.
End of Course Instructions
Understanding how users flow through the web and learning what drives users to interact online has been the cornerstone of what I do. The more seamless the process the better the user experience and the more likely they are to interact again and share their experiences.
After launching my first websites I quickly realized that to get traffic on your site you need to be able to market online. Research and using personal experimentation as to what are the most successful ways to effectively drive traffic to my websites, I was able to successfully build multiple success eCommerce sites. I used my expertise to provide Search Engine Marketing Services SEO to 100's of clients.
In the advent of Social Media in 2006, I had identified it as an excellent opportunity to drive traffic and connect with users. I created many successful sites that integrated with Myspace and then later into Facebook. I was able to monitize the traffic on several platforms, driving in some cases 10K+ clicks daily to the various platforms. I continued to perfect the art of Internet marketing and adapt to new technology and changes.
In 2008 I created my first YouTube video, and channel. Realizing that there was another great opportunity with video I have been experimenting with video marketing and video monization. Youtube being the second largest search engine has a very bright future. As technology progresses the trend has always been quicker, easier means of delivering content always wins out. Images beat out text as they are easier and quicker for us to process, videos beat out images being the most efficient means of getting content to users. As bandwidth increases, and more platforms that can even easier deliver videos become available videos will be the trend for the future.
Understanding technology provides a means to better connect with users.
Applications I've created have entertained, informed and engaged tens of millions of people. I have over billions of page views on various platforms, and have sent millions of click through visitors.
I have developed hundreds of web applications, from micro sites to enterprise level platforms.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.