Facebook is still the most popular social networking site out there, with over one billion registered users.
And research shows that over 40% of Facebook users actually want to connect with businesses on Facebook.
But to reach this audience, you need to meet them on their turf - and creating a Facebook Page for your business or organization is the way to do that.
A Facebook Business Page can help you reach and connect with your target audience within the Facebook platform.
This condensed and comprehensive course will get you up and running using Facebook Pages to their full potential in no time.
Business owners, entrepreneurs, marketers, social media strategists, non-profits, artists, musicians, authors, and advertising professionals will all benefit from taking this course.
Follow author, developer, and new media pioneer, Deltina Hay, as she walks you through the process of setting up and developing your Facebook Page in her typical no-nonsense teaching style.
Using a real-world example from scratch, Deltina shows you hands-on how to:
- Create a customized and optimized Facebook page
- Take advantage of all the features and settings on the Facebook page platform
- Populate your Facebook timeline with optimized content
- Use Facebook applications to further customize your Facebook page
- Integrate your Facebook page with your online presence
- Promote your Facebook page using affordable advertising options
- Use HootSuite to automate your updates and import blog posts
- Worksheet and Resources Included!
- Business owners, entrepreneurs, solopreneurs
- Marketing, Advertising, and PR professionals
- Non-profits and government organizations
- Artists, musicians, authors , and entertainers
- By the end of this course you will have a fully developed and optimized Facebook Page
- Learn all the settings, features, and options on the Facebook Page platform
- This course will teach you how to effectively update and optimize your timeline
- Learn how to choose, install, and customize Facebook page applications
- Learn to integrate your Facebook page with your other social media accounts
- This course will show you how to automate Facebook updates using HootSuite
- Section 1: Getting Started
- Section 2: Features, Applications, and Populating the Timeline
- Section 3: Integration and Promotion Tactics
- Section 4: Bonus Lectures: Automation and Guidelines
Subject Matter Expert
Her first book, The Social Media Survival Guide, is used as a text in colleges and universities worldwide. Her latest book, The Bootstrapperâs Guide to the Mobile Web, helps businesses optimize their mobile web presence. And her upcoming book, The Bootstrapper's Guide to the New Search Optimization, focusing on holistic and organic optimization techniques, will be released in 2015 as a web app.
For nearly 30 years, Ms. Hay has done custom programming, database management, web development, search optimization, and social media marketing consulting for businesses of all sizes. Some of her past clients include Real Simple Magazine, American Greetings, Nestle Toll House, Victoria's Secret, and Kraft. Ms. Hay's graduate education includes computer science, applied mathematics, numerical analysis, and psychology.
Ms. Hays working knowledge of social media tools and web development concepts make her courses some of the most thorough and accessible in the industry. She focuses on educating businesses on strategies, technologies and tools for creating an optimized presence in the traditional, social, and mobile web.
Ms. Hay developed the graduate-level Social Media Certificate program for Drury University, and contributes to many online sources, including Six Revisions, LinkedIn, Technorati, and SocialMediaBiz.
Ms. Hay is a lifelong learner who loves to share her diverse knowledge and give back to the industries she loves. She is a member of the International Marketing Standards Board and serves as the Board Chair of the Independent Book Publishers Association."
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.