LinkedIn is a âprofessionalâ networking platform, most effective for business-to-business marketing, job searching, and recruiting.
LinkedIn can also be used to successfully market products and services using the new LinkedIn Company Pages.
This condensed and comprehensive course demonstrates how to create an optimized LinkedIn profile for businesses and job seekers, and how to create and promote an optimized LinkedIn Company Page.
Business owners, managers, executives, job seekers, entrepreneurs, marketers, social media strategists, and students will all benefit from taking this course.
Follow author, developer, and new media expert, Deltina Hay, as she walks you through the process of optimizing your LinkedIn profile and developing your LinkedIn Company Page in her typical no-nonsense teaching style.
Using real-world examples, Deltina shows you hands-on how to:
- Create a complete, professional, and optimized LinkedIn profile
- Take full advantage of the latest options (like adding video) within your LinkedIn profile
- Create a customized and optimized LinkedIn Company Page from scratch
- Take advantage of all the features and settings on the LinkedIn platform
- Add products and services to your LinkedIn Company Page
- Create and manage LinkedIn groups
- Integrate your LinkedIn profile and page with your online presence
- Promote your LinkedIn page with plugins and advertising options
- Find relevant connections and improve your LinkedIn search ranking through engagement
- Worksheet and Resources Included!
- Entrepreneurs, business owners, managers, executives
- Job seekers, job recruiters, students
- Social media strategists, Marketers, PR professionals
- Learn methods for optimizing your LinkedIn profile for search and for getting recommendations
- This course will teach you how to add images, video, and presentations to your LinkedIn profile
- By the end of this course you will have a fully developed LinkedIn Company Page
- Learn all the settings, features, and options on the LinkedIn platform
- This course will show you how to create and manage LinkedIn groups
- Learn to integrate your LinkedIn page with your online presence
- This course will show you how to promote your LinkedIn page through ads and recommendations
- Learn methods for finding relevant connections and improving your LinkedIn search ranking
- Section 1: Getting Started
- Section 2: LinkedIn Profiles
- Section 3: LinkedIn Features and Settings
- Section 4: LinkedIn Company Pages
- Section 5: Integrating and Promoting
- Section 6: Bonus: Engagement, Guidelines, and Mobile
Subject Matter Expert
Her first book, The Social Media Survival Guide, is used as a text in colleges and universities worldwide. Her latest book, The Bootstrapperâs Guide to the Mobile Web, helps businesses optimize their mobile web presence. And her upcoming book, The Bootstrapper's Guide to the New Search Optimization, focusing on holistic and organic optimization techniques, will be released in 2015 as a web app.
For nearly 30 years, Ms. Hay has done custom programming, database management, web development, search optimization, and social media marketing consulting for businesses of all sizes. Some of her past clients include Real Simple Magazine, American Greetings, Nestle Toll House, Victoria's Secret, and Kraft. Ms. Hay's graduate education includes computer science, applied mathematics, numerical analysis, and psychology.
Ms. Hays working knowledge of social media tools and web development concepts make her courses some of the most thorough and accessible in the industry. She focuses on educating businesses on strategies, technologies and tools for creating an optimized presence in the traditional, social, and mobile web.
Ms. Hay developed the graduate-level Social Media Certificate program for Drury University, and contributes to many online sources, including Six Revisions, LinkedIn, Technorati, and SocialMediaBiz.
Ms. Hay is a lifelong learner who loves to share her diverse knowledge and give back to the industries she loves. She is a member of the International Marketing Standards Board and serves as the Board Chair of the Independent Book Publishers Association."
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.