The course is intended for small business owners, and should take about an hour to complete.
The reason I made this course is that local small business owners usually struggle with promoting their business. The first thing people usually think of are Facebook, Twitter, Flyers and business cards to promote their businesses. Those are fine, but there is so much more out there, and so many ways that are more effective.
Every lecture in the course discusses a new marketing idea and explains the basics behind it. Obviously I could not go into too much detail on each topic because some topics like SEO or Facebook marketing require their own course (I actually have full courses on those topics!). So this course has a brief tutorial of each of the strategies, and leaves it up to you to take it and run with the ideas presented in the course.
In addition to the course lectures, you get my help and advice! Students are able to start discussions and message me with private questions. I answer 99% of questions within 24 hours. I love helping students who take my courses and I look forward to helping you."
- Small business owners
- People who need to promote locally
- Get many ideas for how to promote a local business
- You will understand what marketing strategies might work for your business
- Get personal help from the instructor if you have specific questions
- Learn local SEO and how to have multiple listings of your business in Google's top-10 search results
- Learn to leverage YouTube and other large website to promote yourself locally
- Learn how to use social media to promote your business locally
- Get more clients
- Make more money
- Grow your business
- Section 1: Marketing ideas
- Section 2: SEO
- Section 3: Social Media Marketing
- Section 4: Business card marketing & business networking
- Section 5: Flyers marketing
- Section 6: Other strategies
- Section 7: How To Get Publicity
- Section 8: Advertising (paid marketing)
- Section 9: Miscellaneous promotional tips
Subject Matter Expert
I am the creator of the Problemio business apps which are some of the top mobile apps for planning and starting a business with 1,000,000+ downloads across iOS, Android and Kindle.
I am also an author of three business books (marketing to reach 1,000,000 people, on starting a business, and on the mobile app business).
I am also a business coach. On my apps and in my private coaching practice I have helped over 1,000 entrepreneurs. That means I can probably help you quite a bit as well.
My areas of expertise are mobile apps, software engineering, marketing (SEO and social), and entrepreneurship."
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.