And for good reason.
Marketing with Pinterest can yield impressive results, often beating Facebook by leaps and bounds when it comes to product sales.
And images shared to Pinterest have a much longer half-life than Facebook updates or tweets.
Research shows that the lag between pinning an image to Pinterest and visiting the website the image came from, can be up to 40 days!
This condensed and comprehensive course helps you take advantage of this powerful marketing tool by teaching you how to use Pinterest to its full potential.
Business owners, entrepreneurs, marketers, social media strategists, and students will all benefit from taking this course.
Follow author, developer, and new media expert, Deltina Hay, as she walks you through the process of setting up and developing your optimized Pinterest presence in her typical no-nonsense teaching style.
Using real-world examples, Deltina shows you hands-on how to:
- Create an optimized Pinterest business account and connect it to your website
- Take advantage of all the features and options within the Pinterest platform
- Set up collections of pins â called boards â and pin images and video to your boards
- Use Pinterest tools and widgets to create galleries to place on your blog or website
- Optimize the content on your blog or website for sharing on Pinterest
- Make your content more sharable and embed product information on your images
- Take advantage of the newest Pinterest features like place pins and hover buttons
- Worksheets and resources included!
- Social media strategists, Marketers, PR professionals
- Entrepreneurs, business owners, managers, executives
- By the end of this course you will have a fully developed Pinterest presence for your business
- Learn all the settings, features, and options on the Pinterest platform
- Learn methods for optimizing your Pinterest boards and the images on your website
- This course will teach you how to add images, video, and boards to your Pinterest account
- Section 1: Getting Started
- Section 2: Options, Features, and Pinterest for Business
- Section 3: Optimization and New Features
Subject Matter Expert
Her first book, The Social Media Survival Guide, is used as a text in colleges and universities worldwide. Her latest book, The Bootstrapperâs Guide to the Mobile Web, helps businesses optimize their mobile web presence. And her upcoming book, The Bootstrapper's Guide to the New Search Optimization, focusing on holistic and organic optimization techniques, will be released in 2015 as a web app.
For nearly 30 years, Ms. Hay has done custom programming, database management, web development, search optimization, and social media marketing consulting for businesses of all sizes. Some of her past clients include Real Simple Magazine, American Greetings, Nestle Toll House, Victoria's Secret, and Kraft. Ms. Hay's graduate education includes computer science, applied mathematics, numerical analysis, and psychology.
Ms. Hays working knowledge of social media tools and web development concepts make her courses some of the most thorough and accessible in the industry. She focuses on educating businesses on strategies, technologies and tools for creating an optimized presence in the traditional, social, and mobile web.
Ms. Hay developed the graduate-level Social Media Certificate program for Drury University, and contributes to many online sources, including Six Revisions, LinkedIn, Technorati, and SocialMediaBiz.
Ms. Hay is a lifelong learner who loves to share her diverse knowledge and give back to the industries she loves. She is a member of the International Marketing Standards Board and serves as the Board Chair of the Independent Book Publishers Association."
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.