But social media channels can be challenging to penetrate for business owners and marketers wanting to reach their target audience.
Careful planning, understanding the tools, and applying proven tactics can give your business or organization an edge in the Social Web.
This course is ideal for businesses new to social media or for marketers who want to rejuvenate their existing social media strategy.
The course discusses how businesses use social media; social media strategies for brands, small businesses, and nonprofits; and which tools are best for each type of business.
Social Media 101 gets you off on the right foot by helping you map out a manageable social media strategy, a plan for each individual tool, and a roadmap for tracking analytics and integrating your tools.
The course includes worksheets and resources to help you plan for long-term success.
- Entrepreneurs, business owners, managers, executives
- Social media strategists, Marketers, PR professionals
- Create a manageable social media plan for any business
- Learn which tools are the best fit for your business or organization
- This course shows you how to create a social media plan for small business, brands, nonprofits and more
- Learn techniques for promoting, integrating, automating, and analyzing your social media efforts
- Section 1: Getting Started
- Section 2: Social Media in the Real World
- Section 3: Planning Your Social Media Strategy
Subject Matter Expert
Her first book, The Social Media Survival Guide, is used as a text in colleges and universities worldwide. Her latest book, The Bootstrapperâs Guide to the Mobile Web, helps businesses optimize their mobile web presence. And her upcoming book, The Bootstrapper's Guide to the New Search Optimization, focusing on holistic and organic optimization techniques, will be released in 2015 as a web app.
For nearly 30 years, Ms. Hay has done custom programming, database management, web development, search optimization, and social media marketing consulting for businesses of all sizes. Some of her past clients include Real Simple Magazine, American Greetings, Nestle Toll House, Victoria's Secret, and Kraft. Ms. Hay's graduate education includes computer science, applied mathematics, numerical analysis, and psychology.
Ms. Hays working knowledge of social media tools and web development concepts make her courses some of the most thorough and accessible in the industry. She focuses on educating businesses on strategies, technologies and tools for creating an optimized presence in the traditional, social, and mobile web.
Ms. Hay developed the graduate-level Social Media Certificate program for Drury University, and contributes to many online sources, including Six Revisions, LinkedIn, Technorati, and SocialMediaBiz.
Ms. Hay is a lifelong learner who loves to share her diverse knowledge and give back to the industries she loves. She is a member of the International Marketing Standards Board and serves as the Board Chair of the Independent Book Publishers Association."
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.