Social media policies can keep your organization from making disastrous mistakes on social media channels, and help you adhere to industry regulations.
Social media guidelines guide your employees on how to represent your organization online, and help to establish online consistency for your company or brand.
In addition to social media guidelines and policies, this course delves into listening and engagement programs, and discusses digital ethics, copyright, terms-of-use, and privacy issues.
- Developing listening and engagement programs
- The 8 stages of social media listening
- Ethics issues relevant to blogs
- An overview of blogging codes of conduct
- Copyright issues relevant to media communities
- An introduction to Creative Commons
- Copyright infringement issues and how to handle them
- Social networking privacy issues
- Preparing social media guidelines and policies
- Worksheets, templates, and resources included!
- Entrepreneurs, business owners, managers, executives
- Social media strategists, Marketers, PR professionals
- Human resource managers, customer service teams, legal departments
- Learn how to prepare social media guidelines for your business or organization
- This course shows you how to prepare social media policies for a business or organization
- Learn about social media copyright issues and creative commons
- Explore digital ethics issues
- Section 1: Introduction
- Section 2: Listening and Engagement
- Section 3: Blogging, Social Networking, and Media Issues
- Section 4: Preparing Guidelines and Policies
Subject Matter Expert
Her first book, The Social Media Survival Guide, is used as a text in colleges and universities worldwide. Her latest book, The Bootstrapperâs Guide to the Mobile Web, helps businesses optimize their mobile web presence. And her upcoming book, The Bootstrapper's Guide to the New Search Optimization, focusing on holistic and organic optimization techniques, will be released in 2015 as a web app.
For nearly 30 years, Ms. Hay has done custom programming, database management, web development, search optimization, and social media marketing consulting for businesses of all sizes. Some of her past clients include Real Simple Magazine, American Greetings, Nestle Toll House, Victoria's Secret, and Kraft. Ms. Hay's graduate education includes computer science, applied mathematics, numerical analysis, and psychology.
Ms. Hays working knowledge of social media tools and web development concepts make her courses some of the most thorough and accessible in the industry. She focuses on educating businesses on strategies, technologies and tools for creating an optimized presence in the traditional, social, and mobile web.
Ms. Hay developed the graduate-level Social Media Certificate program for Drury University, and contributes to many online sources, including Six Revisions, LinkedIn, Technorati, and SocialMediaBiz.
Ms. Hay is a lifelong learner who loves to share her diverse knowledge and give back to the industries she loves. She is a member of the International Marketing Standards Board and serves as the Board Chair of the Independent Book Publishers Association."
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.