You spend a lot of time generating great content for your online presence, make sure it gets as much exposure as possible by planning an efficient social media integration plan.
And save even more time by streamlining your social media tasks using automation tactics and tools.
There are many methods by which you can accomplish integration and automation, and an equal number of ways you can mess them up!
Social Media Integration Essentials outlines the different methods of integrating and automating your social media presence using best practices, while addressing common problems.
The course helps you build a well-oiled social media machine from your existing strategy, and helps you find the best integration methods and automation tools to accomplish your online marketing goals.
It is recommended that the Social Media Widgets Essentials course is taken before this course.
- Sharing, integration, and embedding methods for YouTube videos and Flickr images
- Integration methods used in media sharing communities like Pinterest and SlideShare
- Recap of integration methods covered in the Social Media Widgets Essentials course
- Overview of integration and automation methods such as connecting accounts
- Overview of social media management tools like HootSuite
- Using HootSuite for connecting social media accounts and blog posts, and for scheduling and automating updates
- Planning your integration and automation methods and creating a social media integration plan
- Social Media Integration Plan worksheet included!
- SEO managers, SEM professionals, Web Developers
- Entrepreneurs, business owners, managers, executives
- Social media strategists, Marketers, PR professionals
- Learn how to integrate all your social media accounts
- This course demonstrates how to use HootSuite to help automate and integrate your accounts
- Learn how to map and plan your integration efforts so you don't get in trouble
- Section 1: Introduction
- Section 2: Integrating Media Sites
- Section 3: Integrating and Automating
- Section 4: Integration Planning
Subject Matter Expert
Her first book, The Social Media Survival Guide, is used as a text in colleges and universities worldwide. Her latest book, The Bootstrapperâs Guide to the Mobile Web, helps businesses optimize their mobile web presence. And her upcoming book, The Bootstrapper's Guide to the New Search Optimization, focusing on holistic and organic optimization techniques, will be released in 2015 as a web app.
For nearly 30 years, Ms. Hay has done custom programming, database management, web development, search optimization, and social media marketing consulting for businesses of all sizes. Some of her past clients include Real Simple Magazine, American Greetings, Nestle Toll House, Victoria's Secret, and Kraft. Ms. Hay's graduate education includes computer science, applied mathematics, numerical analysis, and psychology.
Ms. Hays working knowledge of social media tools and web development concepts make her courses some of the most thorough and accessible in the industry. She focuses on educating businesses on strategies, technologies and tools for creating an optimized presence in the traditional, social, and mobile web.
Ms. Hay developed the graduate-level Social Media Certificate program for Drury University, and contributes to many online sources, including Six Revisions, LinkedIn, Technorati, and SocialMediaBiz.
Ms. Hay is a lifelong learner who loves to share her diverse knowledge and give back to the industries she loves. She is a member of the International Marketing Standards Board and serves as the Board Chair of the Independent Book Publishers Association."
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.