Widgets connect social media sites with blogs and websites; add interactivity and advanced features to websites; and help you share your content across the Internet.
And widgets are the first step toward a solid integration plan for your entire social media presence.
If you want to build a robust online presence, then you need to learn more than the basics about social media widgets.
Follow author and new media expert Deltina Hay as she discusses beginning and advanced topics on social media widgets, plugins, APIs, and more in an accessible way that anyone can follow.
Social Media Widgets Essentials' Topics include:
- An overview of buttons, badges, widgets, plugins, embed code, applications, and APIs
- Different types of widgets, such as social networking, RSS feed, and sharing widgets
- What widgets are, and the different ways they are implemented
- An introduction to plugins
- The widgets available on the WordPress.com blogging platform
- How plugins and widgets are used and implemented on a WordPress powered website
- How to create custom widgets
- An overview and demonstration of Twitter widgets and buttons
- A demonstration of Facebook social plugins and Facebook Page applications
- An overview and demonstration of LinkedIn buttons, badges, and Company Page plugins
- An exploration of Google Plus API tools and plugins
- If you are ready to stand out and build an truly impressive online presence, then you are ready for Social Media Widgets Essentials.
- SEO managers, SEM professionals, Web Developers
- Entrepreneurs, business owners, managers, executives
- Social media strategists, Marketers, PR professionals
- This course demonstrates how to use social media widgets to improve your online presence
- Learn how to implement WordPress, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, widgets and more
- Learn about WordPress and Facebook plugins, and how to use them
- Learn the different types of widgets and how they are used
- Learn advantaged methods for applying widgets and applications to your website
- Section 1: Introduction and Definitions
- Section 2: All About Widgets
- Section 3: WordPress Widgets and Plugins
- Section 4: Social Networking Widgets, Plugins, and Applications
Subject Matter Expert
Her first book, The Social Media Survival Guide, is used as a text in colleges and universities worldwide. Her latest book, The Bootstrapperâs Guide to the Mobile Web, helps businesses optimize their mobile web presence. And her upcoming book, The Bootstrapper's Guide to the New Search Optimization, focusing on holistic and organic optimization techniques, will be released in 2015 as a web app.
For nearly 30 years, Ms. Hay has done custom programming, database management, web development, search optimization, and social media marketing consulting for businesses of all sizes. Some of her past clients include Real Simple Magazine, American Greetings, Nestle Toll House, Victoria's Secret, and Kraft. Ms. Hay's graduate education includes computer science, applied mathematics, numerical analysis, and psychology.
Ms. Hays working knowledge of social media tools and web development concepts make her courses some of the most thorough and accessible in the industry. She focuses on educating businesses on strategies, technologies and tools for creating an optimized presence in the traditional, social, and mobile web.
Ms. Hay developed the graduate-level Social Media Certificate program for Drury University, and contributes to many online sources, including Six Revisions, LinkedIn, Technorati, and SocialMediaBiz.
Ms. Hay is a lifelong learner who loves to share her diverse knowledge and give back to the industries she loves. She is a member of the International Marketing Standards Board and serves as the Board Chair of the Independent Book Publishers Association."
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.