Business owners, online marketers, and entrepreneurs from any industry can benefit from taking this Twitter In One Hour: how to use twitter for business effectively course. Even seasoned Twitter users can learn to use Twitter to its full potential in this comprehensive course.
Used effectively, Twitter can out-perform other social media platforms, helping you generate leads, promote your products and services, and establish yourself as a thought leader.
The âHow to Use Twitter for Business Effectivelyâ course is updated regularly, featuring the most up-to-date changes to the Twitter platform, and covering the essentials you need to launch and maintain a successful Twitter marketing campaign.
These essentials include:
- Comprehensive coverage of the Twitter platform and Twitter settings
- Effective methods for customizing and optimizing your Twitter profile
- Exhaustive discussion of the elements of a Tweet and Twitter features
- Proven tactics for leveraging Twitter features to improve your reach
- Straight-forward demonstrations of integration using Twitter widgets and other methods
- Practical advice on automation, promotion, and analytics techniques
- And, all of this in less than an hour!
Bonus lectures explore:
- Tactics for finding qualified followers
- Methods for improving engagement and click-through rates
- Additional marketing and promotion techniques
- Implement and integrate Twitter widgets and buttons on your website
- Customize your profile using background images and services
- Implement advanced techniques for promoting your Twitter account and your brand
- Mark up your website so it can be featured in the Twitter timeline
- Enough with the chatter, already. Get started now and be done before supper!
- This course is intended for business owners and marketers who are serious about leveraging Twitter to generating leads; sell more products and services; or establish themselves as thought leaders.
- This course is designed for any level of experience. No special skills or prerequisites are necessary.
- In this course, you will learn details of every Twitter feature through real-world examples.
- This course will help you learn to apply methods for leveraging Twitter features to increase your reach.
- In this course, you will learn how to integrate Twitter with your existing online presence.
- This course will help you learn how to manage and automate your Twitter account using tools like HootSuite.
- By the end of this course, you will learn Twitter promotion and analytic methods that can help you get an edge on your competition.
- Section 1: Twitter Overview and Settings
- Section 2: Understanding and Leveraging Twitter Features
- Section 3: Getting the Most From Twitter
- Section 4: Bonus Lectures
- Section 5: Bonus Videos
Subject Matter Expert
Her first book, The Social Media Survival Guide, is used as a text in colleges and universities worldwide. Her latest book, The Bootstrapperâs Guide to the Mobile Web, helps businesses optimize their mobile web presence. And her upcoming book, The Bootstrapper's Guide to the New Search Optimization, focusing on holistic and organic optimization techniques, will be released in 2015 as a web app.
For nearly 30 years, Ms. Hay has done custom programming, database management, web development, search optimization, and social media marketing consulting for businesses of all sizes. Some of her past clients include Real Simple Magazine, American Greetings, Nestle Toll House, Victoria's Secret, and Kraft. Ms. Hay's graduate education includes computer science, applied mathematics, numerical analysis, and psychology.
Ms. Haysworking knowledge of social media tools and web development concepts make her courses some of the most thorough and accessible in the industry. She focuses on educating businesses on strategies, technologies and tools for creating an optimized presence in the traditional, social, and mobile web.
Ms. Hay developed the graduate-level Social Media Certificate program for Drury University, and contributes to many online sources, including Six Revisions, LinkedIn, Technorati, and SocialMediaBiz.
Ms. Hay is a lifelong learner who loves to share her diverse knowledge and give back to the industries she loves. She is a member of the International Marketing Standards Board and serves as the Board Chair of the Independent Book Publishers Association."
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.