The YouTube algorithm is MASSIVE, and takes thousands of factors in consideration when ranking and featuring content. We show you the difference between featured videos and search and different way that you might be getting traffic. We help you understand the reasons behind WHY you should focus in certain areas more than others.
In this course we will be showing you stats from our channels, discussing what works and why. Also showing you some advanced techniques, providing tips and tweaks to help optimize your YouTube Content.
This is the latest and most advanced YouTube Course, where we help teach you to create Video Marketing Strategies and how to better work with content you have. Using your analytic's you should be able to read the data, and create data driven decisions to improve your YouTube channel.
There are many tips on the internet we discuss what works and why. We also debunk common myths for video marketing on YouTube.
The best thing about YouTube is you don't need a big budget, its easy to get started and even easy to make extra income. Creating a regular content plan, having a good video strategy and working inline with what YouTube wants will lead to success over time.
Learn to get more subscribers and most importantly viewer retention, what it is, how to use your own analytic's to improve performance. What to look for in the stats that will lead you to make better decisions and have greater success.
- anyone ready to work hard to achieve success
- logical thinkers who want to learn
- anyone who wants a straight forward approach to learning more about youTube
- anyone who wants to see real stats and how they effect videos and why
- really understand the analytics on YouTube
- increase your views and subscribers
- real techniques that work
- Know the right way to create a marketing strategy
- understand the key metrics to success
- Know how to really understand the analytic's on YouTube
- secret to playlists and how to use them for growth
- know why strategy is improtant
- know what types to videos to create
- know how to improve you channel performance
- find out how to get better views
- know what is really important and what isn't
- be able to break free from the many common myths for video optimization
Basic youtube understanding, desire to learn time weekly to create regular content. No experience or knowledge is required.Anyone of any age or ability
Subject Matter Expert
Understanding how users flow through the web and learning what drives users to interact online has been the cornerstone of what I do. The more seamless the process the better the user experience and the more likely they are to interact again and share their experiences.
After launching my first websites I quickly realized that to get traffic on your site you need to be able to market online. Research and using personal experimentation as to what are the most successful ways to effectively drive traffic to my websites, I was able to successfully build multiple success eCommerce sites. I used my expertise to provide Search Engine Marketing Services SEO to 100's of clients.
In the advent of Social Media in 2006, I had identified it as an excellent opportunity to drive traffic and connect with users. I created many successful sites that integrated with Myspace and then later into Facebook. I was able to monitize the traffic on several platforms, driving in some cases 10K+ clicks daily to the various platforms. I continued to perfect the art of Internet marketing and adapt to new technology and changes.
In 2008 I created my first YouTube video, and channel. Realizing that there was another great opportunity with video I have been experimenting with video marketing and video monization. Youtube being the second largest search engine has a very bright future. As technology progresses the trend has always been quicker, easier means of delivering content always wins out. Images beat out text as they are easier and quicker for us to process, videos beat out images being the most efficient means of getting content to users. As bandwidth increases, and more platforms that can even easier deliver videos become available videos will be the trend for the future.
Understanding technology provides a means to better connect with users.
Applications I've created have entertained, informed and engaged tens of millions of people. I have over billions of page views on various platforms, and have sent millions of click through visitors.
I have developed hundreds of web applications, from micro sites to enterprise level platforms.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.