Most people use a fraction of the marketing potential which is freely available on YouTube.
YouTube visitors tend to convert more often, and click deeper into websites, than visitors from other social sites. Are you taking full advantage of this motivated audience?
Author and new media expert, Deltina Hay, shows you how to optimize your YouTube channel to drive more traffic to your website or social media accounts; and how to generate more sales and leads from within your YouTube videos.
The YouTube video lessons in this course are hands-on demonstrations of the tactics you can use to leverage YouTube to its full marketing potential. Topics include:
- Customizing your YouTube channel for optimum exposure
- Preparing and optimizing videos for upload to YouTube
- Using annotations and other YouTube video features to drive traffic
- Adding interactive features to YouTube videos to increase subscriptions
- Creating YouTube galleries to place on websites and blogs
- Integrating and promoting videos in blogs, Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus
- This course is intended for business owners and marketers who are serious about leveraging YouTube to generating leads; sell more products and services; or establish themselves as thought leaders.
- SEO managers, SEM professionals, Web Developers
- Entrepreneurs, business owners, managers, executives
- Social media strategists, Marketers, PR professionals
- This course shows you how to create an optimized YouTube channel
- Learn methods for optimizing video views and subscribers
- This course shows you how to integrate YouTube with your entire social media presence
- Learn how to integrate YouTube with your blog and website
- Learn all the features and options of the YouTube platform
- Section 1: Creating Your Channel
- Section 2: Uploading Videos and Video Features
- Section 3: Taking Your Channel to the Next Level
Subject Matter Expert
Her first book, The Social Media Survival Guide, is used as a text in colleges and universities worldwide. Her latest book, The Bootstrapperâs Guide to the Mobile Web, helps businesses optimize their mobile web presence. And her upcoming book, The Bootstrapper's Guide to the New Search Optimization, focusing on holistic and organic optimization techniques, will be released in 2015 as a web app.
For nearly 30 years, Ms. Hay has done custom programming, database management, web development, search optimization, and social media marketing consulting for businesses of all sizes. Some of her past clients include Real Simple Magazine, American Greetings, Nestle Toll House, Victoria's Secret, and Kraft. Ms. Hay's graduate education includes computer science, applied mathematics, numerical analysis, and psychology.
Ms. Hays working knowledge of social media tools and web development concepts make her courses some of the most thorough and accessible in the industry. She focuses on educating businesses on strategies, technologies and tools for creating an optimized presence in the traditional, social, and mobile web.
Ms. Hay developed the graduate-level Social Media Certificate program for Drury University, and contributes to many online sources, including Six Revisions, LinkedIn, Technorati, and SocialMediaBiz.
Ms. Hay is a lifelong learner who loves to share her diverse knowledge and give back to the industries she loves. She is a member of the International Marketing Standards Board and serves as the Board Chair of the Independent Book Publishers Association."
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.