The National Electric Code is intended for electricians and subcontractors, electrical inspectors, electrical engineers, designers, and other qualified persons who understand electrical currents, theory, safety procedures, and electrical trade practices. The code does not serve as a teaching manual for untrained individuals.
- Determine the scope of the 2011 National Electric Code
- Identify the various significant changes the first four chapters.
- Refer to the appropriate sections of the code and find applicable changes
- Recognize the reason for each change
- Apply each change as necessary
- Refer to the appropriate tables to extract relevant information
- ARTICLE 500 - Hazardous (Classified) Locations, Classes 1, II, and III, Divisions 1 and 2
- ARTICLE 501 - Class 1 Locations ARTICLE 504 - Intrinsicalyds, Class 1, Zones 1 and 2
- ARTICLE 517 - Health Care Facilities
- ARTICLE 530 - Motion Picture and Televi47.9 Electrical Supply to Barks
- ARTICLE 552 âPark Trailers
- ARTICLE 553 - Floating Buildings
- ARTICLE 555 - Marinas and Boatyards
- ARTICLE 590 - Temporary Installations
- ARTICLE 600 - Electric Signs and Outline Lighting
- ARTICLE 604 Manufactured Wiring Systems
- ARTICLE 610â Cranes and Hoists
- ARTICLE 620 - Elevators, Dumbwaiters, Escalators, Moving Walks, Platform Lifts, and Stairway Chairlifts
- ARTICLE 626 Electrified Truck Parking Spaces
- ARTICLE 640 - Audio Signal Processing, Amplification, and Reproduction Equipment
- ARTICLE 645 Information Technology Equipment
- ARTICLE 645 - Information Technology Equipment
- ARTICLE 650 - Pipe Organs
- ARTICLE 670 - Industrial Machinery
- ARTICLE 680 - Swimming Pools, Fountains, and Similar Installations
- ARTICLE 682 - Natural and Artificially Made Bodies of Water
- ARTICLE 690 - Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Systems
- ARTICLE 692 - Fuel Cell Systems
- ARTICLE 694 - Small Wind Electric Systems
- ARTICLE695 â Fire Pumps
End of Course Instructions
The final exam must be passed successfully with 70% or higher in order to receive your certificate of completion.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.