All rotating equipment creates radial and axial forces during normal operation. These forces can lead to catastrophic failure of the equipment unless the proper support equipment and systems are used. The most critical is the selection of bearings and lubrication systems.
"Explain the three basic functions of bearings.
Identify the two basic categories of bearings.
Describe the basic methods of lubricating bearings.
Identify the common types of bearing failures."
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.