Controlling heat loss in a piping system is essential to maximize thermal efficiency. The proper selection of materials during design will ensure the system operates within specifications with minimum heat loss to the environment. Insulation also provides for a more temperate work environment while also protecting workers from hot piping.
"State the purpose of insulation.
Define thermal conductivity.
List the different types of piping insulation.
Describe the safety precautions associated with insulation.
Describe how to properly install and remove insulation
Pipe Insulation - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Pipe Insulation - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.