The use of pneumatics has become a large part of industrial operations and maintenance. Pneumatic systems and tools reduce required work, reduce time required, and increase efficiency over manual operations. This module explains how these things are accomplished.
"List the five physical factors that act upon a fluid.
State four advantages of pneumatic systems.
Describe three common pneumatic applications.
Identify pneumatic symbols on a schematic.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.