In the modern age of precision, the ability to measure any difference from the standard measurement is essential to ensure equipment longevity and accuracy. There is also a need for exact measurements of lash or play in equipment components to prevent binding. The dial indicator provides the ability to measure both of these variances as well as many others.
"State the purpose of dial indicators.
Describe the different types of dial indicators.
Describe how to take measurements with a dial indicator.
Describe the methods used to maintain a dial indicator."
Dials Indicators - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Dials Indicators - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.