In this module you will learn about several different types of micrometers, what each of them should be used for, and how to properly use them. You will also learn how to read a micrometer and techniques to prevent mistakes when taking measurements.
"Discuss the parts of a micrometer.
Explain how to make measurements with an outside micrometer.
Explain how to take measurements with an inside micrometer.
Explain how to take measurements with a depth micrometer.
Describe the methods used to maintain a micrometer."
Micrometers - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Micrometers - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.