The modern vernier caliper, which reads to thousandths of an inch, was invented by American Joseph R Brown in 1851. It was the first precision measurement tool that was priced reasonably enough for most machinists. The ability to make precise measurements was instrumental in producing modern interchangeable parts.
"Discuss the parts of a vernier caliper.
Explain how to read a vernier caliper.
Explain how to take inside and outside measurements using a vernier caliper.
Describe the methods used to maintain a vernier caliper."
Vernier Calipers - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Vernier Calipers - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.