This module introduces centrifugal pumps, which are the most widely used type of pump. The popularity of these pumps is due to the simplicity of construction, one rotating element, small space requirements, and ability to operate at high speeds when directly connected to turbines or motors. After a discussion of the components and operation of centrifugal pumps, the various pump laws are introduced.
"Describe the principles of operation for centrifugal pumps.
Identify the major pump components.
Describe common design aspects.
State the three centrifugal pump laws."
Centrifugal Pumps - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Centrifugal Pumps - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.