Positive displacement pumps are used in systems where a set amount of fluid needs to be delivered at all times. These types of pumps are not used in systems where flow rates change often during operation. This module provides an overview of the different types of positive displacement pumps and where they are used.
"Describe the operation of positive displacement pumps.
Describe the operation of reciprocating pumps.
Name two types of reciprocating pumps.
Name three types of rotary pumps.
Describe the operation of rotary pumps
Positive Displacement Pumps - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Positive Displacement Pumps - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.