Pumps have been used to enhance life since 2,000 BC with the creation of the shadoof by the Egyptians. Since that point in time, there have been many advances, both in design and purpose. Pumps can be used to move solids, liquids, and gases from one place to another. They also can be used to raise the pressure in a system for hydraulic operations. Today, most pumps are classified as centrifugal or positive displacement pumps. To adequately understand and use each pump, it is important to first understand the purpose, design, and common terms associated with pumps.
"State the purpose of a pump.
State the two major pump classifications.
Define common pump terminology."
Pump Design - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Pump Design - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.