Lifting heavy loads with cranes can be hazardous if not done right. Learn types of cranes and inspection procedures in this course.
"Identify the basic rigging equipment used in heavy lifting.
Identify the common types and features of bridge cranes.
Identify the common types and features of boom cranes.
Describe the basic inspection procedures for bridge and boom cranes.
Advanced Rigging II - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Advanced Rigging II - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.