Lifting heavy loads with cranes can be hazardous if not done right. Learn lifting procedures for bridge and boom cranes in this course.
"Explain how to read lifting capacity charts.
Describe load balancing techniques commonly used during heavy lifting operations.
Identify the basic steps involved in planning a heavy lifting job with a boom crane.
Identify the basic steps for performing a heavy lifting job using a boom crane."
Advanced Rigging II - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Advanced Rigging II - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.