Proper use of rigging tools allows safe moving of heavy loads. Learn the basics of rigging in this module.
"Describe the purpose of rigging.
Describe the proper use of a simple and compound block and tackle.
Describe the operation of chain hoists, jacks, and winches.
Identify the types and uses of slings.
Describe basic rigging safety precautions."
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.