Shaft couplings are used extensively throughout industry on a variety of equipment to ensure the proper connection between equipment components. Proper connection and flexibility is vital to long machinery life. In this module, participants are introduced to the basics of the alignment process as well as the causes, indications, and effects of misalignment.
"State the goal of the alignment process.
Name the two basic types of misalignment.
Describe causes of misalignment.
List four indications of misalignment.
Explain the effects of misalignment on rotating equipment.
Types and Effects of Shaft Misalignment - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Types and Effects of Shaft Misalignment - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.