When is a fastener tight. The complete answer relies on the understanding of torque and tension, and how they are applied to bolts and threaded fasteners.
"Define torque and tension.
Discuss methods used to control torque.
Describe the methods used to measure torque.
Perform calculations of applied torque using extensions."
Torque And Tension - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Torque And Tension - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.