Belt drives are used to transmit power from a pulley to one or more other pulleys, and are popular due there cost effectiveness and relative simplicity. They are used in a multitude of applications, such as: Automotive engine accessory drives Air compressors Vacuum cleaner brush drives Riding lawn mower blade drives
"State the purpose of belt drives.
Describe three belt selection considerations.
Describe belt drive advantages and disadvantages.
Explain belt tensioning."
Belt Drives I - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Belt Drives I - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.