In an industrial facility, motors and turbines use energy to produce rotational mechanical motion. In order to harness this motion to perform useful work, there must be a way to transmit it to other components and machines. One method of power transmission is through the use of chain drives and sprockets.
"State the purpose of a chain drive.
Describe the construction of roller chains, including multi-strand roller chains.
Define the four dimensional variables of roller chains.
Describe several examples of leaf chain applications.
List three recommended uses of hardened sprockets"
Chain Drives I - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Chain Drives I - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.