Flow reversals and improper flow rates can lead to equipment failure and destruction. By understanding valve operations and ensuring proper valve orientation, these situations can be avoided. Ball valves and plug valves are used to stop, start, and throttle flow, while the check valve is used to prevent flow reversal, and the regulating valve is used to automatically adjust flow.
"State the purpose, operation, and construction of a Ball Valve.
State the purpose, operation, and construction of a Plug Valve.
State the purpose, operation, and construction of a Check Valve.
State the purpose, operation, and construction of a Regulating Valve."
Basic Types and Operations III - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Basic Types and Operations III - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.