In this module, several types of these valves and their common components will be briefly discussed, as well as the proper mounting and installation guidelines.
"State the purpose of valves.
List the main components of several styles of valves.
Describe the methods of valve mounting in several styles of systems. "
Basic Types and Operations I - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Basic Types and Operations I - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.