This module will introduce you to brazing. Brazing provides a means to combine different materials without affecting the composition of the materials. Brazing works with temperatures above 800ºF and creates bonds as strong as welded materials.
List advantages and disadvantages of brazing.
Discuss brazing equipment.
Describe the basic brazing process."
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.