This module will introduce you to gas metal arc welding, or GMAW. GMAW is the most popular method of welding due to its adaptability in various industries. This type is commonly used for sheet metal work and utilizes a continuous wire feed to complete welds.
"Describe gas metal arc welding.
Discuss advantages and disadvantages of gas metal arc welding.
Discuss gas metal arc welding equipment.
Describe the basic gas metal arc welding process."
Gas Metal Arc Welding - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Gas Metal Arc Welding - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.