This module will introduce you to gas tungsten arc welding, or GTAW. GTAW was developed to produce high quality welds on a variety of metals. GTAW requires the welder to be more skilled than other welding processes and is used in a number of work environments.
"Describe gas tungsten arc welding.
Discuss advantages and disadvantages of gas tungsten arc welding.
Discuss gas tungsten arc welding equipment.
Describe the basic gas tungsten arc welding process."
Gas Tungsten Arc Welding - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Gas Tungsten Arc Welding - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.