This module will introduce you to general welding safety. Topics included in this module are hazards associate with welding, proper PPE, and additional equipment to safely weld.
"Discuss hazards associated with welding.
Identify the PPE required for welding.
Describe situations that require additional protective equipment.
Explain the need for ventilation during welding procedures."
General Welding Safety - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.