This module will introduce you to welding and welding processes. Welding is a common process for joining metals using a large variety of applications. Welding occurs in several locations, from outdoors on rural farms and construction sites to inside factories and job shops. Welding processes are fairly simple to understand, and basic techniques can be learned quickly.
"State the purpose of welding.
State common welding terms.
Describe the types of welded joints.
Discuss filler metal selection.
Identify symbols used in welding procedures.
Introduction to Welding - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Introduction to Welding - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.