This module will introduce you to shielded metal arc welding, or SMAW. SMAW is the most commonly used welding method, often used for repair jobs on farms, construction sites, and industrial equipment sites. This process is also preferred for outdoor welding.
"Describe shielded metal arc welding.
Discuss advantages and disadvantages of shielded metal arc welding.
Discuss shielded metal arc welding equipment.
Describe the basic shielded metal arc welding process."
Shielded Metal Arc Welding - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Shielded Metal Arc Welding - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.