This module will introduce you to the importance of quality welds and processes involved in analyzing welds. Topics included in this module are the effects of poor welds, causes of poor welds, and nondestructive and destructive testing methods used on welds.
"Discuss the importance of quality welded joints.
Describe the common types of weld failures.
List the common methods used to test welds."
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.