This course reviews IRO Standards, describes the purpose and requirements of IRO-001 to IRO-010 and IRO-014 to IRO-016. It also defines the purposes and requirements of NERC Standards PRC-001, and each in the PER series (PER-001 and PER-003).
The course also describes key requirements relevant to system operations regarding cyber security and the active CIP Standards (CIP-002 to CIP-009).
9104 Applying NERC Standards - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.