7516 Controlling to NERC Standards: Generation Control and Performance
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 4
- Credit Type: Technical, Health and Safety, Engineering
This course covers aspects of generation control. Performance is discussed throughout, and analysis shows how the application of relevant NERC Standards pertains to specific aspects of system control.
7516 Controlling to NERC Standards Generation Control and Performance - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.