Synchronizing islands is critical to system restoration. In this course you will learn how islanding occurs, how to synchronize islands, and how to handle underfrequency and undervoltage occurrences in electrical systems.
You will also review NERC standards and their relevance to the control and restoration of an island.
NERC CEH: 2, OPS Topics 2, NERC Standards 1, Simulation 1, EO Credit - Yes, PE Hours 2
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.