This course introduces distribution automation and identifies the benefits that automated systems provide to the utility and to its customers. The course details how automation systems are configured, how data is used to initiate switching actions, and how data is stored and retrieved. The course also covers smart meters and how they can enhance automation and load management.
8022 Distribution Automation - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.